Pages

13.5.11

[Five Things] I hate while driving in the rain...

1. When people drive with their blinkers on. People- blinkers are only for emergencies or if something is wrong with your car. The only time you use them is when you ARE PULLING OVER.


2. When people drive with their brights on. Okay, this one is just stupid. I mean, honestly? Can you really see better? Cause you KNOW the guy in front of you can't, right?


3. When people drive 30 under the speed limit while on the interstate. Yes, I understand it's raining. Yes, I understand there is low visibility, so pull over. If you can't drive in the rain, then seriously, DON'T, and make room on the road for those of us who can.


4. When people don't turn their headlights on. It's dark. It's raining. Your driving a SILVER car. DUDE, I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!! Really, folks! Use some common sense!


5. When people BRAKE FOR NO REASON. Honestly guys, this should be a no brainer. It's raining. It's slippery. SO DON'T SLAM ON YOUR BRAKES. Especially when two lanes of traffic are squished between two medians. Yeah, bad idea.



If you cannot tell this is a subject I get very passionate about and you would be very wise to never bring it up in public unless you want to see me throw things. :)


Whew... glad I got that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment