Pages

5.6.11

feeling the love

To say that God is good would be the understatement of the year.

Today, I graduated. I love saying that. Today, I GRADUATED. It's been a long time coming, but I did it, but not without help. This past year God has showered me with unfailing love, faithfulness, wonderful friends, incredible leaders, unexpected blessings and plans for a bright future. Without Him, I would be nowhere, and certainly wouldn't have the support I have today.

I am overwhelmed by the amount of love received today, and I wanted to say THANK YOU. Never have I ever felt so blessed. I would not be where I am if it weren't for all of you. SO excited to see what God has in store for next year and absolutely ecstatic for all of the adventures I have yet to have! Just don't know how it could get any better than this!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment