Pages

29.9.11

the big u

Well, here I am folks: a college kid. I feel bad that I haven't had any time to blog, but college is HARD!! I really didn't expect it to be like this! Sure, I thought I'd have a little more homework each night, but NO. Try TONS more along with hours of practice time, endless recitals and a plethora of boring seminars to pick from. I know, I make it sound horrible, but you haven't even heard the beginning of it. I'm pretty sure CAVEMEN lived better than us college kids do. We're talking terrible food, dirty toilets, walking five flights of stairs to get to class, and lukewarm showers (if you even get that.) Not to mention finding somebody else's underwear in your laundry-- yeah, it's happened.

Despite all this, I'm actually starting to LOVE it. After being home for fall break (for an entire week) I have discovered that Webster has truly become my home. My new home. Which is really surprising to me. I love the classes, the teachers, and most of all-- the people. I have no idea what I would do without those kids in West 2 South!! There is a sense of community and acceptance that I have never been apart of before-- I love it. And I can't wait to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment