After just a semester I have learned/ been apart of things I never could have dreamed of!
- I debuted in my first professional opera.
- I survived finals week.
- I completed my first college juries.
- I found new, wonderful friends.
- I performed in a record amount of recitals.
- I learned and memorized eight songs (four of which were in a foreign language.)
- I discovered a new love for opera.
With all these new experiences, I honestly cannot WAIT for next semester to start. And I'm applying to be an RA! Being a freshman has given me a new passion for helping others, especially while watching a lot of my new friends struggle in the very unfamiliar environment of college.
I'll be posting pictures soon of my adventures so far and how much I have been absolutely BLESSED this past semester.
So excited for what's to come!